- Radiated and Conducted Emissions
- Radiated and Conducted Immunity
- EUT Monitoring
- Antenna Pattern Measurements
- Automotive, Telecommunications, MIL-STD
- Compact, 3m, 5m, and 10m anechoic chambers
- RF Absorber and Ferrite tiles
- Antennas, Camera and Accessories
TDK RF Solutions offers turnkey solutions for EMI and EMS test systems covering a wide range of specifications.
Our test systems developments are based on proven commercial, telecommunications, automotive and military system solutions already in place in Europe, North America, and Asia. As a result of our extensive experience and large installed base, our system designs are dynamic. We continually integrate the latest technologies into our solutions which makes each installation more efficient and more manageable.
Our expertise in systems engineering includes research, design, development, installation, and training. We call it Total System Technology® and it is a critical reason why companies choose TDK RF Solutions over other suppliers. Now, we would like to design a system to meet your test standards.
We can turn your vision into reality with a high performance turnkey system optimized with the best selection of equipment and components, quality workmanship, and a seamless interface between the user, the system, and the environment. Tell us your requirements. We will meet your standards.
For customers looking for a single source to design and install a new test facility or to upgrade an existing test facility, TDK RF Solutions provides a “single vendor” solution – Test system and anechoic chamber. We design each chamber to meet your specific requirements.
TDK chambers feature the original polystyrene and ferrite tile absorber for excellent performance, virtually maintenance-free operation, and a proven long working life (30+ years). And not only is your chamber performance guaranteed by TDK and independently-certified, our standard absorber warranty is 20 years!
By providing you both a test system and a test chamber, TDK RF Solutions ensures that your entire test facility is tightly integrated from design to installation to operation. It makes great sense, and it makes TDK a better choice for your facility.
TDK Emissions Lab makes it simple to perform radiated and conducted emissions measurements in a shielded room, in a chamber, or on an open area test site (OATS).
Enhance test lab performance by maximizing repeatability of automated measurements using consistent, proven algorithms. TDK Emissions Lab includes support for turntable and antenna tower manipulation and is compatible with many turntable and antenna tower controllers, including those from Deisel, ETS-EMCO, Inn-co, Kagaseiko, Shoshin, Sunol Sciences and TDK.
Designed to support most EMC regulations, including CISPR, FCC, MIL-STD, and ETSI. For details on a specific regulation, please contact us.
Automated or Manual Control enables you to create simple test files for others to run, or you can interact with the test process every step of the way.
- Automotive (AEMCLRP, BMW, Nissan, DiamlerChrysler, Ford, GMW3097/3100, Porsche, PSA)
- Commercial (FCC, EN, ETSI)
- Military (MIL-STD-461/2, RTCA DO-160)
- Telecommunications (GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS , DECT, Cordless Phones, Bluetooth, WiFi, VoIP)
TDK Radiated Immunity Lab is designed to automate radiated immunity testing by controlling the signal source output levels and monitoring the power levels necessary to generate the required field levels over a set of frequencies. It supports Substitution, Closed Loop, and Theoretical testing methods.
TDK Radiated Immunity Lab makes it simple to perform radiated immunity tests in an anechoic chamber. Designed by experienced EMC engineers, TDK Radiated Immunity Lab is easy to use without sacrificing performance.
You can create an uncomplicated automated system for others that practically run itself, or if you are a “hands-on” person, you can interact with the test process every step of the way.
- Specifically designed to meet regulatory requirements for radiated immunity testing in automotive, military, commercial, and telecommunications applications
- Compatible with many popular test instruments
- Stores test data for future retrieval and analysis
- Controls test process via IEEE 488
TDK GTEM Emissions Lab makes it simple to perform radiated emissions tests in a GTEM. Designed by experienced EMC engineers, TDK GTEM Emissions Lab is easy to use without sacrificing performance.
You can create an uncomplicated system for others that practically runs itself, or you can interact with the test process every step of the way. For example, for radiated EMI tests in a GTEM, you can choose up to 12 EUT positions at which the software will make measurements. A GTEM to OATS correlation utility computes the E-field. User-defined limits, cable loss, and preamplifier factors are all taken into account by the software.
- Designed for testing to CISPR, VDE, and FCC regulations
- Radiated and conducted emission measurement capabilities are incorporated into a single software package
- Automatic positioning of the EUT in the GTEM
- Compatible with many popular test instruments
- Runs under Microsoft Windows
- Stores test data for future retrieval & analysis
- Controls test process via IEEE 488 bus
The TDK 10 meter test range semi-anechoic chamber is designed to perform radiated emissions measurements at 10 meter distance in full compliance with ANSI C63.4, EN 50147-2, and CISPR 22 standards.
TDK hybrid technology absorber lining achieves exceptional electrical performance with dimensions of only 18.0 m long x 12.0 m wide x 8.4 m high (59′ x 39′-4″ x 27′-6″).
The chamber is lined with TDK IB-015 ferrite tiles and IP-090BL hollow-taper, wedge-shaped, fully-matched absorbers to cover the frequency range from 30 MHz to 40 GHz. White end caps complete the absorbers and greatly improve the illumination levels inside the chamber.
NSA deviation is guaranteed to be within ±3.5 dB for a test volume of 4 m Æ, 2.5 m high.
By positioning TDK ferrite tile floor plates and IP-045C absorbers between the transmit antenna and EUT (Equipment Under Test), the semi-anechoic chamber can be used to perform radiated immunity measurements in full compliance with IEC 1000-4-3 standard in the frequency range from 26 MHz to 18 GHz. The field uniformity is guaranteed over 75% of the surface (12 of the 16 points) of a vertical plane of 1.5 m x 1.5 m high, 0.8 m from the ground.
- Radiated emissions: Full compliance with ANSI C63.4, EN 50147-2, CISPR 22
- Radiated immunity: Full compliance with IEC 1000-4-3
- Fully lined ferrite tile and IP-090BL absorber (TDK hybrid technology)
- Dimensions: 18.0 m long x 12.0 m wide x 8.4 m high (59′ L x 39′-4″ W x 27′-6″ H)
- Turnkey solution